Riot Games has released a mid-patch for Teamfight Tactics following the 13.20 update. Several balancing issues were addressed by the developers following the release of the latter patch. In this new update, Multicaster was disabled, preventing him from continuously casting abilities and causing damage to the opponent’s board, making him difficult to counter.
Additionally, this patch provides a significant boost to Kaisa, which has been performing tremendously recently. This article will present an overview of Teamfight Tactics’ 13.20 mid-patch update. For more information, players can visit the official website of this game.
Official notes for Teamfight Tactics Mid-Update Patch 13.20
During the initial 13.20 patch release, Riot Games applied a list of buffs to certain items and enhancements to boost some low-rated comps. However, it was eventually discovered that some of them broke the meta and made the game unfair for the opponent.
The main purpose of this update is to harass Nilah. When she was paired with Sejuani, her power limit suddenly increased, making her unknowingly more powerful. This has been fixed in mid-patch.
The Multicaster trait has been disabled to prevent linked champions from having to cast this ability repeatedly. However, the mid-update of version 13.20 does not affect core champions like Twisted Fate, which still have the effectiveness and ability to carry rounds when optimally upgraded.
- Multicaster 4 additional casts reduced effectiveness: 20% ⇒ 25%
- Azir attack speed: 0.75 ⇒ 0.8
- Fiora Armor and Magic Resistance: 40 ⇒ 45
- Kai’s Starting Mana Buff: 40/120 ⇒ 60/120
- Blue Formless Blade Passive Rift Damage Ratio: 65/65/100% AD ⇒ 55/55/100% AD.
- Nilah Stacking AS: 20% ⇒ 18%
- Twisted Fate Stacked Deck Explosion (Delayed) Damage: 210/315/490% AP ⇒ 185/275/435% AP
- Demonflare damage amp: 3% ⇒ 2.5%
- Patrikite Shackles bonus damage (against Noxians): 22% ⇒ 18%
- Scoped weapon has been disabled
- Moksha (Radiant Liberation) Health: 300 ⇒ 200
- Absolution (Radiant Redemption) damage reduction: 15% ⇒ 10%
This summarizes the list of changes included in the mid-patch. 13.20 update In Teamfight Tactics. The auto-battler title can be downloaded on PC (using the Riot client, Xbox app), macOS, Android, and iOS.
The game also supports crossplay, allowing players from different platforms to queue up and compete against each other.